" \7 D0 ]5 e. a' |+ v) N- Z( z% O0 M2 _' ]$ Q4 O9 F! a
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka, 1st ODI, New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2023
Venue: Eden Park, Auckland
Date & Time: March 25, 06:30 PM IST
' C8 f. D! n+ \9 L3 f8 u
NZ vs SL Probable best batter of the Match
Tom Latham:
It's been tough for Tom Latham lately.
He was doing so well with the bat in one-day matches, but things haven't been going his way lately.
After scoring an amazing 145 not out against India last year, he hasn't been able to keep up that momentum in the recent series against Pakistan and India.
But hopefully, he can get back on track soon and show everyone what he's really capable of!
4 r9 _! B, @6 m( b, f% ^0 {
NZ vs SL Probable best bowler of the Match
Wanindu Hasaranga:
Wanindu Hasaranga, the Sri Lankan cricketer, has had a bit of a rough time in 2023.
Unfortunately, he didn't get any wickets during his last three ODI matches against India.
As you can imagine, that's not exactly what he was hoping for. But don't count him out just yet!
He'll be working hard to improve and hopefully add some wickets to his record in upcoming games.
  C' m2 F$ E! z3 ^* k
NZ vs SL Today’s Match Prediction
New Zealand to win the match
Disclaimer3 Y; t! z4 k( B7 {- I
This prediction is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While making your prediction, consider the points mentioned, and make your own decision.
/ P" d! a- H& s3 B) I
7 G, N: M! f9 o  a●Published with authorization, the original text is shared in 【bearded.in
* J, F) f) K2 y●Column articles do not represent my position.! P) z- j2 C2 A1 d4 S; C
) @+ P' k2 U; B+ `( G$ D& u8 S! f

9 H) V, m5 j- K( z! V9 U/ _. H4 I& _
M2 討論區 © All Rights Reserved.

個人Points:266   Rank: 3Rank: 3  中級會員

文章日期:2023-3-26 22:30:19

還是有很多的玩家因為在其他線上娛樂城的時間非常的久,所以就不太想去玩DG百家樂,也因此DG真人娛樂城就舉辦了一個DG免費試玩的活動,讓這些不想花錢來是DG百家樂的線上真人娛樂城玩家,可以免費體驗DG百家樂這款遊戲

4 b) T' J* s% V  h( C0 X4 K! w' D/ H3 G

/ B5 z3 P2 B: E7 n7 O* B5 e  g( v4 o) ^
M2 討論區 © All Rights Reserved.

M2 討論區| (Language : 中文|English) Powered by Discuz! X2.5

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:38 , Processed in 0.104092 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.